big news!!

NIKKI WATERS
on 1/30/08 7:03 am - GAINESVILLE, GA
of any individual insurance polcies that cover bariatrics that are not offered through your employer? I called BCBS today and they stated that their individual policies does not cover bariatrics unless it is offered through the employer.... please help me!!

and for the big news....

I have lap band but have my first visit with another dr. for revision to RNY!!!! I am so excited!!!
mikkozoe
on 1/31/08 5:51 am - Conyers, GA
Nikki   I had duncan for RNY four years ago and when it went bad he would not touch me at all ...So i went to mexico for a revision to a lap band and i have been doing great ......But i have been reading your issues with the office and him and i am laughing cause it is the same thing i went thru ...man what do you have to do to find a good doc.  Who did you go see? i went to a few up here but my insurance would not cover it so i moved on to Mexico Laura
CElizabeth
on 2/1/08 9:50 am
VSG on 11/10/16
Well, hello there, I thought your avatar looked familiar!   I'm unfilled because of reflux at this time.  I am considering a conversion myself...Because of the reflux and i mean it is really bad especially with saline in my band... Plus no weight loss in 3 months.   Anyway, just wanted to say hello to u and good luck with your revision.

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Most Active