ReStore 1/18 I'm doing well :)

NueBelieve
on 1/30/08 7:07 am - PA
Hi everyone...well I had or had not lol the prodecure on 1/18. I'm still not sure if I did but I am behaving. I went to my medical doctor for a routine visit today and was sooo happy to see I have lost 11 pounds.  Sometimes it feels like I did have it and other times well...I'm not sure if its my head hunger playing tricks on me. Well anyways I just wanted to give an update. I go for my 2 week checkup on Friday. Diane :)
Gayle C.
on 1/30/08 8:02 am - Loveland, OH
Congrats Diane,    I also did or didnot have the Restore procedure on 1/28, just starting my protein drinks today. I can't tell if I had it done, but have noticed  gurgle when I drink water.Where did you go? I  had  head hunger yesterday the day after procedure,  but  today with protein drinks I'm doing Okay. Good luck, and keep posting  Gayle/cincinnnati
Betsy C.
on 1/30/08 10:14 am - Efland, NC
Hey Guys - someone has set up a Yahoo group for participants of the RESTORe trial.  Go to the site below and request to join.  There are currently 7 members, but I think it will grow quickly, as a way to share information and update each other.  Come on by... Betsy restore_trial-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

RiverQueen
on 1/31/08 9:15 pm - IA
Congats to both of you.  I hope it all goes well.  Head hunger sucks no matter what procedure you have done......best of luck getting thru it!  Take care
Most Active