Last Supper???How about Last Week!!!?

pepsi98
on 1/29/08 6:39 pm - Norwich, CT
I am 2 days out from my Stomaphyx procedure and I swear I've eaten everything  that is not nailed down!  I plan on this to stop right after my procedure for fear of blowing out my pleats.  Anyone out there who went through this and still made it to the other side?  I'm having a hard time understanding this whole thing...my plan is to stay on target ...this doesn't mean that I will NEVER eat the things I like ever again...it just means not for a long time, and who knows, by that time I'm really hoping that my new style of eating will become a lovely habit! Any experience with this? Thanks!
mandyjewell
on 2/1/08 5:47 am
Hi Sue, I'm the potential VSG (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy) in your OCC group.  I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today.  I hope all went as planned.  Please keep us posted on your recovery. See you Thurs! Amanda

pepsi98
on 2/1/08 7:55 am - Norwich, CT
Hi Amanda!!!   Thank you so very much for thinking of me.  I just got through posting starting a new thread entitled Stomaphyx Today so just go there to read about it.  I will keep posting...I hope it's "normal" to not feel restriction with liquids I will look forward to seeing you on Thursday and this time I'll be jumping on the scale!!! Thanks again...you're a very kind and sweet girl!!! Sue
Most Active