JS2161 - how are you?

happy girl
on 1/26/08 1:20 pm
I just wanted to see how you were feeling since your procedure.  I think I am up next for MKE.   I am really excited.  I hope everything went well.  How was the Dr.  I don't really remember him much from the tests..  I was pretty much snoozing the  whole time

take care of yourself~

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

RiverQueen
on 1/26/08 11:03 pm - IA
I was wondering the same thing.............I so hope all went well   I am getting my endo the 13th, I am so excited.............I hope I get in!!  Reese I private messaged you, but I think I messed it all up...lol.....not really good at it...........Look at the top of the screen where your name is and see if there is a message from me?  When are you getting yours done?  You chose to stay overnight up there....did you get your endo results on the second day letting you know if you qualified or not?  When are you getting yours done???  Are you excited?  Can't wait to hear from everyone going thru this.  Wishing us all the best, Take Care
RiverQueen
on 1/28/08 12:22 am - IA
I just got bummer news. I just talk to Jeanne and the study has been cancelled.  The people who are already scheduled , like yourself will still get it............but for everyone else it is over.   Apparently the company has a newer tool or some thing that they want to use, so when thats ready to go, she will re-schedule everything.........I asked how long it would be, and she had no clue.....maybe months, not sure really!!  I am so happy for the both of you that had it/ and are already scheduled for the procedure.  Hopefully there will be a next round, and I can get on board with that one :(  Still, keep us updated tho :) 
happy girl
on 1/28/08 1:50 am
no way that is awful

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Betsy C.
on 1/28/08 3:17 am - Efland, NC
WHAT!  Does that apply to the entire study - all sites of the RESTORe study?  I just got off the phone with the study coordinator in Baltimore because although I'm qualified, they haven't given me a date yet.  She said I would be hearing from her tomorrow with a date.  I wonder if she is just putting me off.

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

RiverQueen
on 1/28/08 3:26 am - IA

I don't want to scare you, I promise.  I was working with the Milwaukee WI study.  She said (as far as they were concerned) people with a date already scheduled would still receive the procedure.  Everyone else in the appt setting stages were being cancelled.  AGAIN~this is just what I was told about that particulair study.  She said there was going to be a big teleconference today were they were to all learn more, so that was all she knew.  And again this was WI, I don't know of it applies to all the studies, I was pretty upset, so I didn't ask a lot of questions.  She said if they start doing it again with the new tool or whatever, that I would be on the list and she would contact me, but she had no idea how long it was going to be, months or what..........again, she said they would find out more with the big teleconference.  Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy C.
on 1/28/08 3:30 am - Efland, NC
Wow, what a bummer!  I bet that's why she is putting me off until tomorrow. 

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

Most Active