More ?s about Restore trial and Cleveland

1bdmtha
on 1/14/08 12:03 pm - Ironton, OH

OK... Here's the deal... Thurs night I sent a email to the people about the Restore trial letting them know I was interreste... (used the email add on the trials website)... I heard back from them on Fri morning they explained to me that the closest place would be Cleveland and that I am responsible for travel expenses and they instructed me to let them know if I was still interrested... I responded "heck yeah" (in a more appropriate way.. of course=).  Anyway, the person I have been in contact with forwarded my info onto "Sidney" the Study Coordinator in Cleveland... My email was forwarded Fri and again today... (I know this because I recieved CC of the emails that were forwarded)... My question is when will I hear something? and should I email the Study Coordinator also to let her know that I am REALLY interrested or will she email me or call me (I included my phone number in the email I originally sent that was forwarded to her)?

Thanks so much,

Bonnie

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/08 8:28 pm
Hi Bonnie- I know it's almost torture having to wait to get that phone call!  Sidney will call you-I know that they have a lot of people doing this procedure there and I'm pretty sure she's swamped..lol.  It wouldn't hurt for you to email her yourself though.  You know the saying...."the squeaky wheel gets the oil."   Good luck-I hope you hear something very very soon!
1bdmtha
on 1/15/08 1:10 am - Ironton, OH
Thanks for the reassurance... I am going to email Sydney myself... And boy oh boy do I know how to sqeak!!!! Thanks, Bonnie
happy girl
on 1/15/08 10:54 pm
Bonnie, did you hear anything yet?  

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

1bdmtha
on 1/15/08 11:39 pm - Ironton, OH
Nope, nothing yet... i emailed Sydney at Cleveland yesterday and I got a response saying that she would be out of her office until today... So I am hoping today or tomarrow maybe. Thanks, Bonnie
MsDeniseinPA
on 1/17/08 3:23 am - PA

can someone give me the website? TIA!

Most Active