revision and Aetna ppo

Strawberry2
on 1/7/08 8:08 am
Has anyone here had their revision and have Aetna? - I am 2 years out and lost 119 but have gained back 21 lbs and never really made it to goal - I now have Aetna PPO and was looking for some feedback . Thanks in advance Stawberry
Jo -319h/202l - 240h/237sd/218.5c/190goal
Arnold H. Glasgow

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

Lara Croft
on 1/9/08 4:00 am - Fairfield, OH
I have Aetna PPO and got approve within a week's time.  I had the RNY back in 2002 and got down to 155 pounds.  Well due to lack of proper education and other issues, I had gained back my weight.  I went to see 4 doctors and finally found 1 that I liked.  The only thing with Aetna is to make sure you have ALL your clincals in.  Good luck!!
Strawberry2
on 1/9/08 9:21 am
THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I AM CONSIDERING A REVISION AND WAS NOT SURE DUE TO NOT GETTING GOOD FEEDBACK REARDING AETNA
ginau
on 1/11/08 7:37 am - mesa, AZ
I am new to aetna this year , Looking for a revision - man o man there staff is not helpfull at all ! I am going to call again Monday morning and get right area ..  But from what I was told it depends on bmi and  co morbidities  as to weather they will approve or not ???   My BMI  is still over 43 I am sure ..
Most Active