Surgery tomorrow

TMLinton
on 1/6/08 3:15 am - Sierra Vista, AZ

Tomorrow morning I check into Paradise Valley Hospital for my revision surgery.  It's the big step in a journey I began earlier this summer.  Now, the truly hard work begins.  I'm thrilled to have a second chance. My journey wouldn't have been possible without the postings on this forum.  A Google search  for "failed gastric bypass" eventually lead me here.  At that point I did not know that revision surgery was even an option.  This website is invaluable tool for those of us searching for answers.

Thanks!  Tanja

darnell239
on 1/6/08 6:31 am - Columbia, SC
Tanja, Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I hope this surgery goes uneventful and you have a speedy recovery.  Please keep the forum updated on how it goes.
JRinAZ
on 1/6/08 7:08 am - Layton, UT
Hey Tanja! You are in my neck of the woods!  I had my surgery done at North Valley Outpaitent Surgery and then had 23 hour observation at Paradisve Valley! Good luck to you!  .....Paradise Valley has some nice folks there but if you have someone to take with you to the hospital then you might fair better.  They brought in a sleeping chair for my hubby and he just stayed overnight (thank Heavens)! Keep us posted!  Are you ervising from proxmial to distal?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ALABAMA
on 1/6/08 10:50 pm - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
best of luck and I wish you a speedy recovery. glenda in ga.
Most Active