JaxFl Support Group Meeting

abandster
on 1/2/08 1:29 am
Welcome to a brand new year.   I hope the holidays were fun and enjoyable and you shared time with lots of friends and family.  I know how much you ate because I tried to out eat you all.....collectively.  Trust me.  But, here we are in January and its time to start with the new year's resolution but this time, with the help of a little surgery, we can stick to it.    So, here's the deal:   Saturday - January 5th - 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM     The meeting will be over promptly at 1:30.  I'll be leaving at that time to go to lunch and anyone who wishes to join me is welcome.  Its a great learning tool on how to make wise decisions when it come to eating out.  We're all surrounded by food all the time and we'll all end up in a restaurant sooner or later.  So, consider joining me for lunch at 1:30 with the destination decided upon before we walk out the door.   Don't forget the clothing exchange.  You should be going thru your winter stuff by now and realizing how much of last year's stuff is way too big.  Bring it to the meeting and donate it so that somebody else who's coming down to your old size can take advantage of your weight loss.   Remember the dues:  $30 per quarter, paid in advance with no credit for missed meeting.  Or, $7.50 per meeting paid at the meeting with no charge for missed meeting.   We're planning a spring garage sale so bring your donated items, priced.    Keep in mind that all monies coming to me are for the sole use of helping to pay the taxes and insurance on the meeting house.  Welcome to the new year.  Here's wishing you joy and happiness and a GREAT weight loss in 2008.   La Wanda (904-755-5085)

Most Active