StomaphyX failures

findthetruth
on 12/26/07 4:31 am
Your experience....your true stories.
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/08 6:04 am
well i am not a stomaphyx failure but i am a revision nightmare!  had revision done  in august of this year and while i have lost 60 lbs in four months i am damn near dead... major infections, strictures and now a herniated bowel andcan't find a surgeon in the ocala/marion/alachua area to fix it because none of them will go behind the dr. who did this to me who shall remain nameless for posting purposes... they all want me to go back to him but there is no way I amgoing to do that with all the complications he has caused me... what surprises me is that since all of this I have no trouble getting medical professionals, etc in this area to tell me I was a fool to let him touch me... but couldn't find any of that on this web site...wonder if he is a sponsor or something... anyway... would love to hear from others who have the nightmare experiences instead of all the roses and glory stories!
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/08 7:44 am

“Find the Truth” is looking for “Stories” on Stomaphyx……..”HE” spun some yarns himself but I’ll attempt to tell the rendition that quite possibly will end the way all good Fairytales  conclude: EVIL overshadowed by Goodness; and the mockery he made of Truth is foiled!  …..Once upon a time, there was a very disgruntled employee of EGS (The Golden Goose),  The Golden Goose terminated this man.  He was put on a “list”.  You see the man was a  man of lowly stature; not one of the great nurses, or surgeons, or scientists, but simply a man who took to task the duties of selling the golden goose.  The golden egg that was laid by the golden goose became promising to many in the land and tests were run, and studies were run and soon the FDA approved it and invited it into their own country so that the multitudes could rejoice and partake of the fruits of this golden egg.  But alas, the disgruntled, fired, Golden Goose, ex-employee decided to go onto the mighty web and sneak into the public courtyard where many discuss their personal battles to succeed with or without their own golden eggs.  He said he was a patient.  Then HE said he was a SHE.  He acted like a peasant and then he acted like a King.  He became enraged when he was challenged and his black demonic disposition reared its ugly head and the people shouted to have him removed.  He was silenced.  But was he really?  This vast web hides many who show themselves as if in sheep clothing when alas they snarl as wolves beneath.  If someone joins our mighty fortress and the date is but a few days from hence; perhaps we should take off our rose colored glasses to read between their lines when they are throwing stones at a surgeon or a program or a procedure.  Alas, let us keep our kingdom merry and unite ourselves against the evil dark forces that sneak into our web.  Let us pursue our goals together to gather the berries of information and share the opinions of experience and cheer for the down in heart.    …..  And our story ends with a very happy Revision Forum Kingdom; realizing that research is the key to truth and that one mouth cannot spew fire without venom.  For many mouths will unite and put out the flame so that our Revision Kingdom lives on forever!

Most Active