Gaining weight, is it really time for a revision

Phenomenal Woman
on 12/22/07 3:45 pm - Some place in the world

How do you know for sure when you need a revision? I stayed at 190 for at least three weeks and then began to gain. I am now up four more pounds (this all from my start weight at 252lbs)  I am four months out. I am scared and feeling very much like a failure.

Linda S.
on 12/24/07 5:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi, what are you eating??

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

bonnied
on 12/30/07 12:47 pm - St. Albans, VT
At 4 months out, you should exhaust every possible option befor having surgery again. Go right back to your doc and see what they can do. You need to find out if it is a mechanical failure in the surgery, your labs out of whack, or your eating incorrectly or making poor food choices. The first step is gettin in touch with the doc. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE! You simply need help to tweak your tool! I applaud you for coming this far. So many start to regain and give up. It can be something as simple as your blood levels are out of kilter and causing the problem. It can be your eating habits or maybe your stoma is messed up! If you have followed the rules and are regaining, it's not your fault! Please go and get checked out! Bonnie 264/155
Most Active