Revision

getinther
on 12/19/07 2:10 am - AL
I had an EGD done yesterday and my doctor did not find any problems with the previous syrgery(14 years ago). What do I do now?  I truly believe that I would be more successsful with the new surgery procedures.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
ALABAMA
on 12/19/07 3:28 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

keep pushing forward don't stop there.  unless he was a bariatric sugeron  and said that everything was fine and he could revise you them I would worry.  I was told be 3 of the best surgeron in the us that they would scope me themselves because really gastroeneterologist would'nt know what to look for. KEEP PUSHING FORWARD. DO'NT STOP

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/07 3:37 am
If I remember right from one of your other posts, you have regained all that you lost with your previous surgery and are up to about 350?  If you have the means to self pay (I think you mentioned you would) I would recommend the DS.  I haven't had that done but it seems to be a very popular revision choice, harder to defeat and better for higher BMI's.  Good luck!
getinther
on 12/19/07 4:22 am - AL
Yes, I would pay for it myself if I have too and will check with my doctor tomorrow!  Thanks
Most Active