StomaphyX

Suzanna N.
on 12/23/07 2:18 am - Ocala, FL
So Joyce, 3 days to go...... How are you feeling? I am doing really well so far. The hubby took me on a long walk this morning and we are having an early Christmas dinner today with the adult kids.... The house is a hive of activity right now. As far as this thread goes.....I am with you.... It has gotten WAY too transparent at this point... Suz
JRinAZ
on 12/23/07 3:10 am - Layton, UT
Suzanna! You rock!  Weigh 2 go with the walking and being pro-active! I find myself freaking out a bit!  I know I should be chilled and all confident in having a realtively safe surgery with a great doc BUT.......Yikes!  Surgery is surgery....The risks are higher this round, the pain is a gurantee, the recovery is uncertain and though I have confidence in my choice of Revisions; who knows what the results will be?????  Enjoy your Christmas celebration today with your kids.  We're having ours today as well and it will be very tough not doing the "last supper" binge thing!  LOL!  .....My true last supper will be tomorrow night and hubby is treating me to crab!  Can't go wrong with a healthy, lean protein prior to surgery!....Christmas day is nothing but clears!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas Suz!  I wish you and everyone on this board the best of whatever journey they have chosen!  May we all have a New Year with great health and lots of shopping for our skinny clothes!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/07 1:46 am
RESTORe is NOT a clinically proven study.  I am currently PART of the clinical trial...LOL  There is NO documentation that this procedure works either. 
findthetruth
on 12/23/07 1:50 am
Note my use of the words clinically proven study not clinically proven device. That means the protocols are based in scientific end points.
DrGitt
on 12/23/07 3:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
Once again, Mr. or Ms. "Findthetruth", you must tell the folks on this thread just exactly who you are. I have not threatened to "track you down". I have stated fact. The fact is that you have committed acts that may bring problems your way. Your statements that Stomaphyx is "known to fail 100% of the time" backdropped against your reports that there are NO clinical studies undress you for who you are. You are biased and you have dark and selfish motives. You are an individual with an agenda and that is clear. IDENTIFY YOURSELF like everybody else here has. Best of luck defending yourself when the entities and individuals whom you have viciously attacked here come calling. I am not one of them, however. I am a patient advocate and posted here only because your rants might cause a patient to make their decision based on poor information. My patients whom I have referred to Dr. Schlesinger have done very well. Someone who might benefit from this procedure (that I do not do and that I do not get paid to do) might abandon an excellent option because of the baseless claims of a disgruntled ex-employee of EGS.ONCE AGAIN, FINDTHETRUTH, I/WE CHALLENGE YOU TO CLEARLY IDENTIFY YOURSELF. Your anonymity is transparent. Identify yourself!
findthetruth
on 12/23/07 6:19 am
It is Ms. thank you. And for your information, as I posted before, there has been outcome related results presented publicly at conferences. The outcomes were at or near a 100% failure rate. In fact many regaining weight. I would also question why you are refering your patients for a clinically unproven procedure? On another note, you seem keen on the idea that I have committed some kind of tort claim. If you research your law books you will see that a tort claim against an individual presenting an idea substantiated by facts is not a right to claim injury. Especially when the parties engaged in promoting an idea make themselves available to news media and other media sources for the purposes of promoting their take and financial gain on the issue. However, in the State of Arizona, making a claim of slander/libel through a media outlet, such as this, does, if it is without merit, expose you to action for slander/libel. Ill let you pass on this one since you did not know. However, you really should pull out your first amendment guide...I like that everyone can voice their opinion. You, apparently, dont like that detail.
DrGitt
on 12/23/07 7:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Quite true Ms. "FINDTHETRUTH", when one expresses an opinion. You have made statements of FACT. Therein is the distinction. Nonetheless, you continue to refuse to IDENTIFY YOURSELF which in the opinion of those who have read this thread, paints you as a coward who lacks credibility. Once again. Ms. FINDTHETRUTH, IDENTIFY YOURSELF. Failing that, you should remain silent. Happy holidays to those who have read this thread. Unfortunately the truth may be hard to find here, ironic as it may seem.
findthetruth
on 12/23/07 7:48 am
 I would think your insurance company would want you to stop defaming me, libeling me, with your words. Of course your opinion of me is well noted. I, in fact, like to hear your attacks. Only an attacker would present themselves in this fashion. Happy Holidays to you as well. While we have a discourse that is hard, at best, we all need a good break for the holidays. Oh and by the way, your a little over-tanned in your picture.
findthetruth
on 12/23/07 7:31 am
I left the company because I would not market a device off label. Its a felony afterall. And for good reason...to keep doctors from hurting patients with unproven devices for profits!
DrGitt
on 12/23/07 8:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Once again, we are unable to FIND ANY TRUTH in "find the truth". I would urge any patient to get their information from credible sources such as their own trusted physcians and to ignore an apparently disgruntled, and likely terminated, ex-employee who is too cowardly to identify him or herself.
Most Active