Hypnotic Regression for Post-Ops = Extra Lbs. Lost???

AttyDallas
on 12/14/07 7:10 pm - Garland, TX
Cross-post from the main forum * * * * * * A friend of mine on here has told me of the great successes she has had in the past with different personal problems using an accomplished local hypnotherapist.    This got me to thinking:   being that I've bottomed out still a good 70 lbs. short of my goal, am in fact re-gaiing some (15 lbs. so far), and with both those undesireables being in great part due to my eating larger amounts of food now (sleeve must be stretched out!) and many of the "wrong" ones @ 16 months out, I am wondering if a good hympnotherapist could "regress" me mentally to the time I was a very recent post-op, along with all my food dislikes and the "natural limitations" during that period .    I know those unpleasant memories are still there, just buried deep down by now .   This might just do the trick to get me back on the losing track and finally even down to or close to goal, with repeated sessions, if necessary.   What do ya'll think of this idea?   Have you had success with hympnosis for weight loss in the past, esp. as a post-op?
attydallas_dblcentury.jpg picture by cmirving 

Suzanna N.
on 12/14/07 10:50 pm - Ocala, FL
Sounds like a decent Idea. go for it.
Most Active