Hoping for a revision

jdsmith
on 12/12/07 3:53 am - North Pole, AK
New to the posting thing, but I am hoping to have a revision or another gastric bypass January time-frame.  I had gone thru all the pre-med hoops for Tricare and then the Dr.'s Insurance gal submitted by paperwork and Tricare turned it down as I was Only 36 BMI but was relatively healthy with only a couple Co-Morbidities.  They basically said it wasn't enough.  So I waited to Open season as I am Fed Employee and signed up for Fed Blue Cross/Shield and will become effective in Jan.  Dr.'s Ins gal said it would be real easy to get it approved through them.  I sure Hope So. I had by bypass 5.5 years ago and only lost 40 of 120.  Very disappointed and the military Dr.'s weren't much help either.  One was down right arigent.  Anyway, have gone to a real Dr. now and he approved etc. So we're waiting for resubmittal.   Wish me luck.  By the way with all the stresses of the last couple months I am now at at 38 BMI.  JayeDene
ALABAMA
on 12/13/07 10:31 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
keep searching for what you feel you deserve because , I will do the same. I will keep looking until I fine the answer to my RNY  problem KEEP LOOKING UNTO A REVISION.
jdsmith
on 12/13/07 1:38 pm - North Pole, AK
Thanks for the encouragement.  It is stressful as the Dr's office won't look at my stuff until the insurance becomes effective 1/6/08 for legal reasons.  So now I just have to sit and wait.  But when I looked at where you are from it hit me strange.  My sister in law lives in Stone Mountain area.  Wow Thanks for keeping my chin up.  JayeDene
Most Active