UPDATE ON MICHAEL S.

Vivian Prouty
on 11/6/07 3:56 am - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Again everyone, I just spoke with Michael S.'s Mom.   She said that there were a few complications with his revision surgery but the doctors have assured her that he is doing fine....although he still hasn't woke up yet ( surgery ended a hour ago ).    He will be in ICU for 2 days then be moved to a regular room for 2 to 3 days so please everyone remember to pray for his as he recovers from these surgeries.   I will keep you updated further tomorrow. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

~~Sami~~ *.
on 11/6/07 8:46 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Vivian for keeping us updated. I hope he's doing well now and that he has a lot more success with the RNY than he did with his Lap-Band.

Lap-Band June 14, 2001. Dr. Rumbaut, Monterrey, Mexico.
Lap-Band removed after 7 years and converted to Sleeve Gastrectomy on July 7, 2008 by Dr. Roslin.  I've had three happy healthy Lap-Band babies.... and one VSG baby.  5 years out from revision to VSG.  Gained 55 pounds in past 5 months, now considering DS. :(

Most Active