Kaci's Stomaphyx Journey

Kaci Campbell
on 9/7/07 1:25 am - Avondale, AZ
Amyiable
on 9/7/07 10:57 pm
Kaci, I'm relieved you are felling better & it does sound as though you are on the mend.  It must be scary to have symptoms and not know what is normal & what certain pains represent.  I sure hope that bubbling goes away.  Thanks for updating us on your progress.  Congratulations on the 20 lbs!!  I don't know how much I've lost, but my clothes are much looser.  When I test restriction, I find that I do have it.   For lunch I had some taco filling from 2.5 tacos, & it kept me full almost the rest of the day.  That was my first experience like that.  I realize now I should have stopped sooner ... than I did ... it took another 15 minutes before I felt too full.  I don't want to be too full and stretch anything.  This is the fist time I've ever had restriction.  My surgeon made my pouch very large.  I asked Dr. OC to be as aggressive as he could be with SP.  After the surgery Dr. OC said he could not access all areas of the pouch, but he did what he could.  He said my pouch was big & the only way to really fix it is with surgery.  He sure did something ... I'm happy I'm not eating huge volumes of food any more. Amy
Kaci Campbell
on 9/16/07 5:22 am - Avondale, AZ
1 month post op---I've lost 21 lbs.
Most Active