How long before being approved for revision

NAKIA M.
on 8/31/07 10:48 pm - NEW YORK, NY
Hi... I actually just had revision to RNY (original surgery in 2004).  Insurance was no problem for me.  I did have to re-do the nutritional and psychological evaluations, but I was approved with no problem.
Firstlady215
on 2/19/08 5:32 am - elkins park, PA

Hey girly!!!!!!!!! I am so there with you now, I am really  looking into getting a new surgeon, and new surgery.  I have had some real issues with this band, and I am almost through.   I have also been very slow on the loss, throwing up constantIy, not  being able to eat so much as a piece of lettuce, with out it hurting etc........I went in to try and get an unfill, and after several test, they told me , that I wasnt even tight enough for that to happen, and I havent  really loss  enough as is,  so today I still  live with being miserable.... and not really actively reaching my goal. I havent gained any weight, I am smaller than I was, but I now work out,  (so I figure that my loss is because of my own efforts, and not the band).... I thought the lap band was suppose to be a real tool, but so far it has been nothing more to me than another diet scam.   So here I go again on the surgery hunt, and more than likely will not be RNY for me, as Dr. Williams, initially said he couldnt do it, but I am going keep my options open. I will keep you posted

Most Active