stomaphyx

Nita S.
on 8/17/07 11:45 pm - Avondale, AZ
Does the soreness get better quickly?  I had my procedure yesterday. and it is a little uncomfortable in my chest.  When did you start to eat mushies?  I was told that I needed to stay on clear liquids for 3 days, and then I could go to full liquids for 3 weeks and then on to mushies.   Nita

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Amyiable
on 8/18/07 4:02 am
Were you given a limit on the volume of liquid you could drink in one sitting?   Thanks. I'm glad you didn't have pain.  Some are reporting post-op pain.  I go for my Sp procedure this coming Wed. with Dr. Overcash. Amy
Nita S.
on 8/18/07 5:27 am - Avondale, AZ
Amy, I was just told to keep sipping clear liquids.   I am not having a problem sipping, but eating lings like jello are a little hard.  I can only take a small bite or two and then have to stop.  Good luck on Wednesday.  I think once I am over the initial discomfort, I will be very happy with the results. Nita 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Amyiable
on 8/18/07 5:34 am
Wow.  That's the best result I've read yet.  What about vitamins?  Can you take any vitamins yet?    Perhaps you will need to wait a week? Amy
classite
on 8/9/07 9:47 am - Battle Ground, WA
Been thinking about you and waiting for you to update us all on your procedure.  How did things go and how are you feeling? 
  Cheryl Lassiter
Lap RNY 4/14/06
LBL 4/8/08
patty528
on 8/9/07 10:06 am - toms river, NJ
So far so good,I have no pain.I have good restriction with eating.
Cathy W.
on 8/9/07 1:14 pm
Patty, Great to hear you're doing well without any pain.  What do you think so far? Cathy
csbernard
on 8/9/07 9:59 pm
Hi, I am also having my procedure done at Saturday. Mine is @ 1:00.  in Phoenix.  Thank you guys so much for the updates on how you are feeling.  I'll keep you posted on mine also. 
Cathy Bernard
Revision 8/08/2011
Dr. John Alexander

Nita S.
on 8/17/07 11:41 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hi  Did you have your procedure?  Mine was done on Friday, as the equipment failed on Saturday.  If you did, are you having any pain or discomfort in your chest?  Mine is not painful, just uncomfortable.  Is your Dr. Schlesinger?   Thanks Nita

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

csbernard
on 8/19/07 12:17 pm

HI WAUNITA, I'M DOING GOOD.  I HAD MINE AT 11:30 ON FRIDAY.  HAD ALITTLE CHEST PAIN BUT MOSTLY MY THROAT HURT REALLY BAD.  TODAY IT'S GETTING BETTER.  HOW ARE YOU DOING? CATHY IN TUCSON

Most Active