stomaphyx

patty528
on 8/4/07 11:38 pm - toms river, NJ
I will be having this procdure done on tues aug 7,2007 I cant wait till my tool is fixed,I will been having it done by Dr.garber I finally did my reseach. 
Shelley S.
on 8/4/07 11:44 pm - Belmont, CA
That's great Patty!  I'm very happy for you.  Since I have the same anatomy (small pouch, huge stoma), I'll be eager to hear how you are doing.  It sounds like you had a lot of challenges after your original surgery, so I hope you have peace now and can focus on the transistion.  It's hard to learn a whole new way of eating.  Please keep in touch.   ~Shelley
patty528
on 8/4/07 11:47 pm - toms river, NJ
Thank you
Amyiable
on 8/5/07 4:15 am
Yay!  Congratulations, Patty.  You don't have long to wait at all.   You have a good doctor.  I hope you will write about your experience.  This is very exciting.   Will you go home on the same day as your surgery, or will you stay overnight?  Amy
patty528
on 8/5/07 6:31 am - toms river, NJ
I will be going home same day,because i'm selp pay my insureance won't pay.
classite
on 8/5/07 2:30 pm - Battle Ground, WA
What is the out of pocket cost if you don't mind sharing?   Thanks,  Cheryl
  Cheryl Lassiter
Lap RNY 4/14/06
LBL 4/8/08
faybay
on 8/5/07 6:14 pm - West Palm Beach, FL
$9500 with Dr Overcash
patty528
on 8/5/07 11:59 pm - toms river, NJ
8,800 for everythinng.
Cathy W.
on 8/6/07 3:28 am
I've had the StomaphyX procedure almost two weeks ago.  I feel great!  No problems.  It was a very easy procedure.  The only problem I had was the anesthesia.  I've always had bad reactions to anesthesia so it wasn't due to the procedure. My RNY done six years ago was the best thing I've ever done for myself.  This procedure is the second best thing I've ever done! Cathy 
sheilae41
on 8/6/07 5:32 am
what is this stomaphyX procedure?
Most Active