Apologize about appeal letters

hessie28
on 7/26/07 3:09 pm
Hi,    I have to apologize.   I had spinal fusion surgery in September 2006.    It has been a very bumpy ride.   I've been having chronic pain.  My other medical problems are much worse.  I had to take early retirement since I can't work anymore.  I've been fighting NJ Plus to pay for the hospital bed I had to rent.  I spent months on appeals to continue back therapy.   After two I was still denied.  I applied for SS and was denied.   So the reason I need to apologize is because by accident I clicked on the website and saw I had a ton of messages with people looking for a copy of my appeal letter.    Even though I just have been out of it, I feel bad about it.  I did email the last few but can't do them all.    So, if anyone needs a copy of the appeal letter, you can email me direct.   I'm not sure if there is a way to email me or if you can just leave messages.  I'm afraid I will forget to come back here to read my messages.   Not sure if I am allowed to post my email address or not.  I will try to periodically check back here.     Maybe I will update my profile since I am here.  Hope all is well.
Amyiable
on 7/26/07 3:26 pm
Hessie, I'm sorry to read about all the problems you are having.  You've really got it rough.  I will say prayers for you. Amy
Most Active