Birthday and Surgery...All in Two Days!!!!!!

SunshineDeb722
on 7/22/07 7:39 am - Houston, TX

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to MMMmmmmeeee, Happy Birthday to me!  With that being said, my present to me is my lap band tomorrow.  WoW!  Never did I think that I would be doing this again.  Can anyone tell me about the day of surgery?  Will they give me something to clean me out or is that what the liquid diet is for?   Right now my brain is saying......am I doing the right thing?  Will I be successful this time?  Do I really want to do this?  Yes, I do....maybe not.....well,......  I don't remember feeling this way the first go around.  Why do I have so many doubts this time? My mom and dad are driving in tomorrow, the day of the surgery, because my dad has to go to the doctor due to his diabeties.  My mom is worried that she won't get here in time.  I am just plain worried about them driving down.  My mom hates to drive in the Houston area and my dad does not drive at all.  I know things will work out, I have to stop worrying.  Happy Day to All!  See you on the other side of surgery!!!! Deborah

Most Active