Long TIme Comin' But Revision Scheduled!

CaseyinLA
on 6/17/07 2:10 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi! After battling with several insurance companies since 2003, I have finally gotten approval for a revision! I'll have the same surgeon, for which I'm very grateful, and a different hospital.  I'll be revised from a RNY to a sort-of hybrid between the RNY and the DS.  I'd gotten approval and originally had a date set for May, but the necessity for a second opinion pushed the scheduling back a bit.  So...I am a Pre-Op once again...with a surgery date of July 5, 2007.  This is meant to encourage all those who have been battling for a first surgery or a revision--Don't Give Up!!! I wouldn't and now am back on track again!  With Love & My Wishes for God's Blessings for You, Casey Moran-Brooks, RNY 6/29/'01...weight loss about 150...Revision 7/5/'07
Proud Military Mom
on 6/18/07 12:04 am - Reno, NV
WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!!!! Debby

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

CaseyinLA
on 7/2/07 1:47 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thank you! I'm delighted to hear that your revision has gone so well! God's Blessings and Very Best for you, Casey--Revision Surgery: July 5, 2007--
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/07 5:34 am - TX

Hi Casey! (my 14 yr old g'daughter's name is Casey Moran, can you believe that?)  Anyhow, I am also a revision from RNY to DS.  Honey, I'm praying and pulling for you.

CaseyinLA
on 7/2/07 1:45 am - Los Angeles, CA
Dear Starry, How lovely and so very kind of you to let me know! I tend to hyphenate, keeping the Moran since getting married, as I spent a number of years in radio, working around the country, using my maiden name.  I trust your revision has gone well? Please, prayers are so very gratefully received! God's Blessings and Very Best for you, Casey--Revision Surgery: July 5, 2007--
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/07 10:45 pm - TX

I'm doing fantastic, thanks for asking.  Look at my profile for recent pictures,some taken just yesterday.

Prayers for a successful surgery with an uneventful recovery going out for you honey.  Come on over to the DS board once you are revised.  You might need info that's only found there because of the intestional switch and nutritional needs are so different than any other WLS.

I hope my Casey keeps her name, too.  I just think it's a beautiful name.

Most Active