Revison from SRVG to DS APPROVED!!!!

Nunyo B.
on 6/8/07 8:09 am
I can't believe it!!  I got the call from CIGNA this morning at 9:30AM telling me the external appeal is over and I'M APPROVED FOR REVISON SURGERY!!!    OMG, I thought I was going to faint!  It has been a long, drawn-out journey of three internal appeals and two external appeals, lost packets, a conference call and threats but I'm proof that YOU CAN BEAT CIGNA!!  I was told my approval letter was mailed yesterday so I should have it in my hot little hand tomorrow or Monday and I can fax it over to my surgeon's office. OMG, I just can't believe it!  My advice is keep fighting!!  Be tenacious, be persistant and DON'T GIVE UP!!
KRWaters
on 6/9/07 1:16 pm - Manteca, CA

Oh boy, I am so excited for you. So what procedure are you looking to have and what did you have before?

Karen

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

KRWaters
on 6/13/07 9:21 am - Manteca, CA
So you are going to have a revision to a DS? or you had the DS already?  Please explain. I am interested in what everyone is doing or want to do.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

Nunyo B.
on 6/13/07 1:41 pm
having revision from SRVG to DS.
BBoop
on 6/14/07 1:17 am
Yes, what kind of revision are you having.  There are several of us on this site that are seeking revisions and haven't had much luck. Tell ALL, please,  Betty
Nunyo B.
on 6/14/07 11:28 am
I  had Silastic Ring Vertical Gastroplasty (SRVG) back in 1997.  (It is similar to the VBG.)  I have been approved to have a revision to the Duodenal Switch (DS).
QueenBusyBee
on 6/17/07 8:24 am - Columbia, LA

Just wanted to do the happy dance with ya!  Having my SRVG revised to a DS on July 5th.

Nunyo B.
on 6/17/07 12:26 pm
Congrats, too, on your revision!  Please keep in touch and let me know how it goes!  Good luck and God bless!
Most Active