Revision Surgery update

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/07 9:16 am - OK
Well.. I will find out tomorrow or friday if i will get surgery or if i will have to wait since Sams last job terminated his insurance way back on 2/28 and told us it was going to be terminated on 3/31 anyways i am still waiting on his old job to call me back and tell me what they are going to do to fix this mistake.. But even if i just might have to wait 6 months or so before i can have surgery and i am up with that.. I am scared i think more now then i was the 1st time cause i pretty much know what to expect and surgery is never fun but i don't want to continue with the weight gain and the health issues and being obese could be just the big cause of it all..
Anyways prayers please that i get approved if not i will wait it out. Sam loves his job so i dont see him a year from now not working there but who knows. So if i have to wait i can save up money for things that have to be paid on towards the surgery

Thanks
princesskymber
on 4/4/07 11:59 am - Carson City, NV
Best wishes to you that this all works out... :) ~K~
Kymber
open RNY 07/09/2002
Life saving Revision 04/06/05
326/145/healthy
VIVA LA MEXICO 09/24/10 for plastics!!! 
weightlossdiva
on 4/5/07 12:50 am - Tinley Park, IL
Good luck to you  Tema
Proud Military Mom
on 4/5/07 9:07 am - Reno, NV
Hey Marsha good luck with the revision your in my thoughts.. I was approved for mine yesterday, but they are doing mine as a preventative along with my hiatal hernia repair.  My hiatal hernia is back which is causing some serious issues, during the testing the docs found my pouch was to big.. even for being a 2 year post op it's to big so they decided to do a revision before I start gaining weight back..  I know what you mean about being scary..  you made it through the first time you'll make it through again.. and hopefully we both learn from our mistakes :)  Nate is beautiful, he's getting so big!!! Debby

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/07 9:16 am - OK
Hey girl,
I have a hiatal hearnia as well and the dr i was seeing just for my stomach said i didnt need surgery but the surgeon i am trying to get to it his office says different i am always sick.
But my insurance only cover 15,0000 in a life time for obesity releated surgeyr

Anyways good luck to you i know i need it..
I know mine is to big i can eat and eat and eat and never feel hungry

How the heck is marriage life going?
Proud Military Mom
on 4/5/07 9:31 am - Reno, NV

I need surgery on my hiatal because my gerd is so bad its damaging my esophogus and then I aspirate into my lungs and they are being damaged, not to mention I am in constant pain. So since we are piggy backing the revision I got approved :) Married life is fab.. I lucked out got a great guy :)  we are currently living in Reno NV, but I still have my house in Collinsville, luckily its being rented out at the moment and I am actually making money on it LOL  We're going to move back probably in 2-3 years. How's life there?

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/07 9:36 am - OK
I know i need surgery cause i have been in the hospital  like 4 times for my stomach and it hurting so bad they have had to numb my stomach as well as give me lots of meds. Hoping the surgeon will look and see what he thinks. I have a enflamed esophogus and all that just like yours. Life is good we moved away from moms house we live 3 hrs away from them now just so we oculd have a life.. Nate is 10 months 1 week sand 4 days old and trying to cut teeth. Dr said he is under weight but he was born 36 weeks 5lbs 9 ozs so i am not letting them be to harsh,, He is eating and i am ok with that Well glad to hear married life is good Have you heard from Kathy
Proud Military Mom
on 4/6/07 3:26 am - Reno, NV
Cathy is great she got married in December and she is currently living in Texas.  Just finished her classes for her masters and is going to start her clinicals any day now..  She's very happy and very busy. Ok so a couple days have gone by any word on your revision?

Most Active