Am I asking too much...

Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 3/29/07 4:30 am - Miami, FL
If I want /need a fill yet my doctor's office has not billed the insurance company from January's fill and refuses to to give me a one unless I pay $300 per fill?  Initally I was told that there was no billing code for fills and that he could do it for the abovementioned amount.  Meanwhile I've only had one fill since my surgery and can eat hell of the cross (no disrespect, Jesus).   I know I should be happy that I've lost 21 lbs. but I feel that I could have lost more with necessay fills.  How I see it, I could have been pretty darn close to my "sweet spot" by now. I'm really thinking about finding another doctor who would give me fills and not be afraid of being stuck with a "possible" bill.   Initally I wanted the gastric sleeve, but was told that my insurance wouldn't cover it, so I opted for the band in November. I later learned of someone who is also employed by the same school district that had the sleeve a month later.   At this point, I'm really thinking about having a revision. I can't imagine let alone afford paying out of pocket $300 every 4-6 weeks for fills. What's your take on this situation?
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

weightlossdiva
on 3/29/07 2:24 pm - Tinley Park, IL
I would also at this point look into a revision because the route that they want you to go can be quite expensive good luck in whatever you choose
Most Active