revision in san antonio

pddlft
on 3/13/07 4:04 pm - odessa, TX

Hello,  I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with Dr. Raja in San Antonio at the Bridges center for a revision?

thanks

SARose61
on 3/15/07 11:04 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi, I'm not familiar with Dr. Raja, but I just wanted to say hello and that I am in San Antonio.  I'm 5 years post op.  Just found out that my surgeon.  Dr. Schwesinger with University Group did not transect back in 2002.   I may have a staple line disruption.   Getting it checked on Apr. 10th and if so will need a revision. Rosemary
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/07 9:23 am - TX

Hello fellow San Antonians!  I just moved here from IL!  I had an RNY in 94, 2 years later, staple line disruption followed by stoma enlargement.  I had my RNY revised to DS last Aug in SF and couldn't be happier to be rid of the dumping, food getting stuck, vomiting, all that comes along with the RNY.

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/07 9:25 am - TX
Sorry, I don't know of him. When I called SA surgeons to see if they did revisions, none did revisions to DS, which is the surgery I wanted.  I just simply did not want another surgery that could and most likely would mechanically fail.  A RNY to DS revision is extremely complex and you really need to find a great surgeon, so that's why I chose Dr. Husted.
DebbieRN
on 3/28/07 1:39 am - San Antonio, TX
Hi!  Dr Raja is my surgeon. I had a lap band placed in Aug 2006.  He is one of the most nicest and caring doctors ever!  I am a Registered Nurse and deal with physicians everyday, and he is beyond exceptional. You would not be disappointed if you chose him as your bariatric surgeon. I hope this helps you to make a desion.
Most Active