Update: Endo Revision Worthless!

WJ
on 8/22/06 7:43 am - Miami Beach, FL
Can you explain what did he inject into your stoma?  Does this change the diameteter of the stoma?  For how long?? Thanks, W.
shurwitz
on 8/23/06 3:31 am - Moultrie, GA
Sorry, I don't know what the Doc injected. But it's supposed to make the size of the stoma contract overall. The Doc said it would take two or three treatments to determine the amount of reduction achieved. He says the new size can be permanent, but that like any other procedure, the stoma can be stretched and will expand some naturally. The procedure can be repeated as needed.  But I'm just not sure this will give me the restriction I need.
Donna R.
on 9/21/06 6:13 am - West Chester, Pa
Hi there, I am inthe process of making an appt with Dr. Thompson. It looks lkie my stoma is large from the Upper GI series i just had.I live Ca but come from Boston. Sorry this didnt work out I know how u feel. I heard that his prodc. works. I will keep u posted. O can u tell me what tests if any u hadto havebefore the prodc???                      Thanks Donna R
donna r
smileey
on 10/13/06 10:53 am - FL
Does anyone on this thread know if the intraluminal suturing procedure done by Dr T in Boston has long term success for an enlarged anastomosis not necessarily an enlarged pouch?
darnell239
on 6/9/07 8:10 am - Columbia, SC
Hi Snazzytoes, I know it has been awhile since your procedure but I was wondering if the results got any better for you?  Did you start losing weight? Or was the procedure still a waste of time and money?
Most Active