Recent Posts

Jennifer W.
on 7/12/04 2:22 am - Landfall, MN
Topic: RE: Cool!!!!!!!!!
Hello Misty! I'm in MN too and definately looking forward to august. I hade my surgery June 22 and am desperately waiting for the soreness around my incision to go away so I can reaquaint my stomach to being smushed into a bodice. By next season, we're gonna be HOT! China
Misty B.
on 7/8/04 12:03 pm - Apple Valley, MN
Topic: Cool!!!!!!!!!
I love the ren fest, probably like most of you reading this!!!! Ihad surgery on 5/17/04 and the fest comes here (Minnesota) in aug-sept......I'm hoping to buy a cute little leather corset!!! Good times and great people!!! Misty
AlannaFirehart
on 5/10/04 1:07 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
Topic: RE: N. Texas...Scarborough Faire!!!
oh hun, so sorry you got ill one day at NCRF I ate like 2 bites of sausage, omg the next 2 hrs I was hurling it was awful! Now...I take food! sheesh Anyway Va has started for Me now and everyone is so excited to see me and I have to remind them who I am its wonderful. I loved Scarby and hope to attend again in 2005.
wendy B.
on 5/6/04 6:36 am - seagoville, TX
actually, the Faire was wonderful but I did have to hit the privy because...I had a bite of turkey leg that made me throw up. Unfortunately, I was unable to eat a single thing out there...and when I threw up the line was really long to the bathrooms and I ended up hurling over the fence of the elephant pen. Not attractive, huh?
cinchouli
on 5/3/04 12:52 pm - Belton, MO
I have only been to the scarborough once. And feel it is in my top 5 faires. Such a beautiful location. But haven't been back since I had to transfer to Chicago with my job. But that was 3 yrs ago and it looks to be another transfer by the end of the month to somewhere in Kansas. So now I will have the chance to attend again in 2005. Other wise the Bristol faire is great too, as the KansasCity one as well. Bristol starts in July and KansasCity starts labor day.
AlannaFirehart
on 4/12/04 2:51 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
so how was Scarby and did you behave and not eat the icecream (there for not hit the elephant privy) hehe NCRF is over and next is VARF...busy summer
wendy B.
on 4/1/04 10:48 pm - seagoville, TX
Topic: N. Texas...Scarborough Faire!!!
Opens next weekend. I am so excited...I can hardly wait!! Of course, I will miss the fried ice cream (can ya see me having my first dumping episode in the outside privy next to the smelly elephant rides???). I haven't been in a couple of years.
AlannaFirehart
on 3/22/04 4:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
Topic: ncrf in one week
the (now) 2 weekend long renn faire in raleigh nc is next weekend...march 27-28th. Ill be there both weekends with the blacksmith shop.
AlannaFirehart
on 3/5/04 1:45 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
Topic: RE: Wow, cool, our own Ren Faire message board!
I got your email and promptly did a stupid and deleted it without writing sheesh. I know the feeling about garb, I made this great bodice early last season and now its too big. I really dont want to make anything else right now what with me being early on but Im gonna hve to wear something. I think at least for the 2 weekends rapidly approaching I can take in my Irish Dress and get by with that and a bra under(hate wearing bra with garb). *sigh*
AlannaFirehart
on 3/3/04 3:58 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
Topic: RE: Wow, cool, our own Ren Faire message board!
woohoooo another rennie! my season starts soon too, in fact in about 3.5 weeks, starting with a 2 weekend faire in Raliegh Nc, then the renewed Va one and some of Crf and Mdrf and even some of Parf. Charlotte(aka Alanna)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views