Recent Posts

reecee
on 11/17/04 1:52 pm - Centralia, IL
Topic: RE: Any SCAers out there?
Greetings! I too am a SCAdian, from the Shire of Far Reaches, Midrealm. I had the surgery July 25, 2001 & have lost 162lbs so far. I have had two babies since the surgery & this will be the first year that I will be able to sew new garb for both myself & my little girls!!!! Sorry, had to stop typing to do a little happy dance. I have never attended a faire. I am donating my old garb to a barony to use as loaner garb. I just had a couple of basic tunics and an Italian overdress. I just can't part with my first dress, as I spent hours sewing on the beads and doing the embroidery. But, I have went down 7 dress sizes though, so I won't be able to ever wear it again. woohooooo!
LTruesdale1980
on 11/3/04 3:10 am - Orange Grove, TX
I am a Scadian. . . though not as of late. I had my surgery on July 26th and so far had a little weight loss, nothing major in my opinion. . .yet! Lisa
Shari M.
on 10/27/04 4:02 pm - Wildomar, CA
Hi Kelly, nice to meet you. I am Shari, Sorcha Spottiswood in the SCA, from the kingdom of Caid in California. I don't really play in the faires much, but I have friends involved in the faires here and also in the Adrian Empire. It is nice to know there are fellow SCA'ers out there! Congratulations on your surgery, you are doing great!
Shari M.
on 10/27/04 3:52 pm - Wildomar, CA
Lord Lowrens of Ross!! Glad to meet you M'Lord. Sorcha Spottiswood here, from the Kingdom of Caid! Glad to see there are other SCA'ers out there that are seeking or had wls. How are you doing since your surgery? I am pre-op, going through the mandatory 8 week classes and 10% weight loss. I have an online friend from Anosteorra as well, great guy!! Someday we are going to meet at Estrella in Arizona! Anyway, good luck with your progress, and maybe we can chat sometime!! Oh, and my mundane name is Shari, and aol sn is Sorcha4sca.
laross
on 9/21/04 2:54 pm - Tivoli, TX
Lord Lowrens of Ross at your service, M'Lady! I reside down in the Kingdom of Ansteorra. And I too love the Ren Faires. I attend the Texas Ren Faire just north of Houston. I had my surgery September 13th, so still stuck with liquids and itchy stab wounds. Thankfully, all my stuff will still fit come the end of October when I attend the Ren Faire. Enjoy the faire and enjoy all the SHOPPING!!! ~Lowery
Lizzi S.
on 9/10/04 11:18 am - Hyattsville, MD
Topic: RE: Siouxland Ren Wench is here
I checked the web link for the MD Faire, rennfest.com/mrf/index.html, and did not see the Tortuga's listed.
msutton8
on 9/10/04 10:47 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I hear good things about that one - are the Tortuga Twins out that way? I'm so excited - friend of mine is at the Minnesota Faire video taping some of my favorite shows this weekend - and I get a copy of the tape in a few weeks (grin) Price for a borrowed bodice
msutton8
on 9/10/04 10:16 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Topic: RE: Cool!!!!!!!!!
Thats So Great!!!! I'm still fighting with BCBS but I'll get there - mark my words!! email me at [email protected] so we can girltalk and not bore everyone =)
msutton8
on 9/10/04 10:16 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Thats me - have bodice will travel ;> I actually loaned my best bodice to one of the Horsemen for the weekend! She understands it will be returned in excellent condition or she will never need a bodice again =)
Jennifer W.
on 9/10/04 8:43 am - Landfall, MN
Topic: RE: Cool!!!!!!!!!
Teehee. Yeah it is. I had surgery 2 weeks after SRA. I've lost 60 lbs so far.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views