Recent Posts

Ruthel E.
on 9/22/05 10:05 pm - Southgate, MI
Topic: Mi Renaissance Festival
Hi! I just moved from Tx where we have Scarborough Faire and the Tx Ren Fest...I am so excited to go to the Michigan Renaissance Festival tomorrow (I moved to Detroit)! Also, my fave psychic from Tx is there! anybody out there with suggestions for shops, fun things, etc.... Thanks- Ruthel English
Lizzi S.
on 9/12/05 9:29 am - Hyattsville, MD
Topic: RE: Maryland RenFest begins August 27th
rennfest.com is the link the last day of the fair will be the weekend of 10-23. Let me know if you are coming. Lizzi
Malisa Wolfsong K.
on 9/4/05 4:11 pm - street, MD
Topic: greetings
hello All im new to the site and go to the maryland renn fairr several times a year renn garb is so comfy would love to chat withothers who share like interest feel free to email me [email protected] Fair thee well M~
on 8/16/05 3:50 pm - baltimore, MD
Topic: RE: Maryland RenFest begins August 27th
If I can talk my fiance into visiting the area I think that he and I will be going! I am pretty excited about it and can't wait for it. I've never been to the maryland Ren Fest and I really want to go. Do you know when it ends?
Lizzi S.
on 8/12/05 4:51 am - Hyattsville, MD
Topic: Maryland RenFest begins August 27th
Hi Marylands Rennfest begins August 27th, let me know if you are going to be there, maybe we can hook up. Lizzi
miztex
on 8/4/05 2:05 pm - Pharr, TX
Topic: New Renfest in RGV December
The new RGV (rio grande valley) Renfest will be the month of December (nice in the tropical valley) and the first weekend in January. It will be in Los Fresnos, near South Padre Island at the Fairgrounds. Great music, food, fun, jousts, faire ware, games, and merriment.
Stormy71
on 6/24/05 12:58 pm - Olean, NY
Topic: RE: Sterling, Ny
Hi Katie, I have not been to Sterling yet, but I do have a gown that my mom and I made that I am selling. If you still are in need of a gown I could send you a pic of mine as I am in Olean. I have to make a new one because I am losing so much weight. You can email me at [email protected]. Stormy 346/285/151
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/05 3:22 pm - Sacramento, CA
Topic: RE: Any SCAers out there?
The Honorable Lady Catherine de Gray, current Bard of the West (for two more weeks) here! I live in the beautiful Province of Golden Rivers (Sacramento, CA) in the glorious Principality of Cynagua, in the first, the mother, the cradle of Kingdoms, the West! I have the honor of camping with the renowed Haus von Schwetzingen and am extremely active with various officer positions and autocrating. Can't wait to have surgery so I'll be able to keep up with myself! Going to my initial Orientation with the bariatric team in South San Francisco in a couple weeks, going to bust my buns to get my 10% lost and get in to surgery! Luckily, there are several other wonderful ladies in my Kingdom (my Laurel included) who have had the surgery done and I have a great support network for who to ask the endless questions (what did you eat at events at first, just how far can you take in a cotehardie, can I wear your garb when you're done, etc). Planning on taking the summer easy after I step down as Bard, lounge around in loose Arabic clothing, drink my protein shakes and dream about all the new garb my Lord will get to buy me next year, heh. ~ Catherine
MagickalMom
on 6/2/05 3:34 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Topic: RE: Anyone a ladies 3X?
LOL! I doubt the larger one could be altered much but the smaller ones I have might be? I would have to dig them all out and look! Your Ren fest is late in the year! WOW! Mine was last month! I will have to see if we can schedule in a trip to TX in Oct. Things at hubby's office are going to hell in a handbasket very quickly and I am not sure if he will have a job when he gets back from Leadership school (where he is at now). He has basically blown the whistle on some very bad stuff going on and heads are going to roll. Unfortunatly, in the Army that means it rolls downhill fast! So we are pretty sure in two months he will be looking to move us to a new base. UGH! I always wanted to get of Fort Campbell, but not this way! OYE! So I am looking for Medevac jobs for him, so far there is a base in Colorado, Washington (state), GA (YUCK), and a few in TX.... so who knows what is gonna happen...we'd love to get Hawaii! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/182/146 BMI- 44.1/31.2/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -75 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
miztex
on 6/2/05 1:18 am - Pharr, TX
Topic: RE: Anyone a ladies 3X?
HEY!!!!!!JAIME!!!!! Caught You!!! You and I are both Renfest people. We HAVE to get together! Come on!!! Camping trip!!!!!! Camping trip!!!!! Meet you at Texas Renfest in October? Can your dress be altered for size? If so, I might be interested. Lou Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views