Recent Posts

AllieSutherland
on 5/29/10 9:43 am - Danville, KY
Topic: Wow! A RF forum!
Hi!  I stumbled here quite by accident, and I couldn't be more thrilled!  My name is Lori, but my Ren Faire name is Allie Sutherland.  I live in KY and regularly attend KYRF, OHRF, TNRF, CRF, NCRF, GARF, and have visited MIRF.  I'm active with the International Wenches Guild, and I am the Madame Emeritus of KY/TN Local 77.  I'd love to meet some more of you!  I am waiting for WLS; I am most interested in the VSG.  I plan to go to Georgetown Bariatrics in Georgetown, KY, and my first informational meeting is next Friday, June 4.  I'm so excited!  Anyway, it's wonderful to know there is a place here for us Rennies!  Please friend me if you wish -- I love to make new friends!  Take care!

Lori

Dalanna
on 11/4/09 8:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: Any SCAers out there?
He! He! I just joined today. I was suprised to see a post about SCAers (even if it is an old one). I've made many harum pants and afraid to buy. Most of the pretty clothes that are AZ appropriate are too small.       I am a Pyrate by day and was a belly-dancer by night. I can't fit in my dancing clothes anymore. Oh well.
azurepenguin
on 9/23/09 9:22 am - Arlington, TX
Topic: RE: Any SCAers out there?
Greetings from Lady Geneveive de Lironcourt (mka Jenn) from the Barony of Elfsea in the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.

So glad to find an SCA-esque forum!

The past few months have been interesting for me as I've been traveling A LOT as entourage for TRM's Hfran and Elizabeta.  This coming weekend is my one weekend off before their final court at Coronation the first weekend of November.

It has been SOOOOOO hard to not go crazy making new garb.  I'm a 14th century Cote junkie and they are not really good for 'altering' past about 40#.  Before this year and begining my WLJ I didn't own anything else except cotes and Persian M.E. dance wear.  But I've made a few Vikings now and I'm sticking with them until my weight stablizes.

Good luck!
Kendra M
on 5/20/09 1:28 am - AZ
Topic: RE: Current Projects! GARB-MANIA, ENTER HERE!

Here are some (very!) old ones

kendra1.jpg picture by kendramosler

11mod.jpg picture by kendramosler

Kiki

www.missthystle.com

Kendra M
on 5/20/09 1:22 am - AZ

I tried on all my garb last night and nothing fit! Dang it!  I used to merchant at events and I had a little bit of stock left over and found two things that will work...for about a month. Bleh.

I specialized in Plus & Super Plus costuming when I retailed and drew my own patterns so I don't even have patterns that will work in my new smaller size (14-16! Woot!) so I'm basically starting from scratch.

Again.

Kiki

www.missthystle.com

Kendra M
on 5/18/09 1:56 am - AZ
I'll have to see what I can still wear! If not, I'll post some old pictures.
 Kiki

www.missthystle.com

sionnaingeal
on 5/15/09 7:19 am - Coventry, RI
Topic: Current Projects! GARB-MANIA, ENTER HERE!
Seems like we have seme avid sewers out there. Post us some pics of your recent works of art! Bonus points if you're wearin' em!

I am now a HOME OWNER!   Check out my House Blog!

Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader

36 lbs from goal!

Kendra M
on 5/15/09 3:51 am - AZ
Topic: RE: WOA!H! Where'd this forum come from?
I got some awesome purple and black striped cotton tights last year from some on line place. I think they had knee high socks too. I found their store through EBay and I think I paid about $20 for three pairs.

I've had good luck finding socks that I like at Target.
 Kiki

www.missthystle.com

sionnaingeal
on 5/15/09 3:50 am - Coventry, RI
Topic: RE: WOA!H! Where'd this forum come from?
Check out my latest profile pics, I think there's something like 6 or 8 of my latest bodice.  I... love... sleeves. Sleeves are just my think, I am a sleeve addict. The longer and fuller and more rediculously large the better!

I am now a HOME OWNER!   Check out my House Blog!

Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader

36 lbs from goal!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views