Anyone a ladies 3X?

MagickalMom
on 4/18/05 5:57 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
I have a 3x Renaissance Gown that I have listed on eBay and I did not even think to come over here first and see if anyone was interested in it! Send an email to AutumnzMelody @ bellsouth.net (remove the spaces)and I will email you the link or you can just go to eBay and look for a Renaissance Gown Twill 3X. Skinny Hugs~ Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/196/146 BMI- 44.1/33.6/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -61 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
miztex
on 6/2/05 1:18 am - Pharr, TX
HEY!!!!!!JAIME!!!!! Caught You!!! You and I are both Renfest people. We HAVE to get together! Come on!!! Camping trip!!!!!! Camping trip!!!!! Meet you at Texas Renfest in October? Can your dress be altered for size? If so, I might be interested. Lou Ann
MagickalMom
on 6/2/05 3:34 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
LOL! I doubt the larger one could be altered much but the smaller ones I have might be? I would have to dig them all out and look! Your Ren fest is late in the year! WOW! Mine was last month! I will have to see if we can schedule in a trip to TX in Oct. Things at hubby's office are going to hell in a handbasket very quickly and I am not sure if he will have a job when he gets back from Leadership school (where he is at now). He has basically blown the whistle on some very bad stuff going on and heads are going to roll. Unfortunatly, in the Army that means it rolls downhill fast! So we are pretty sure in two months he will be looking to move us to a new base. UGH! I always wanted to get of Fort Campbell, but not this way! OYE! So I am looking for Medevac jobs for him, so far there is a base in Colorado, Washington (state), GA (YUCK), and a few in TX.... so who knows what is gonna happen...we'd love to get Hawaii! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/182/146 BMI- 44.1/31.2/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -75 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views