HI FROM CASA GRANDE AZ OPEN GASTRIC BYPASS 6/30/2003

azjudy48
on 12/5/04 1:25 am - Casa Grande, AZ
Good Morning from Rainy Casa Grande AZ. My name is Judy. I live about 1HR. from Apache Junction AZ where our renasissance Festival is held every year. Our festival is being held Feb 5-Mar 27 2005. It will the 17th annual. Here is our site http://emol.org/azrenfest/ . This will be first time since 2000 I will get to go. I really didnt get to have a good time in 2000. I was so heavy that I was hurting,blood pressure high, and out of breath. This next festival I am going to enjoy. I have lost from 386-180 as of today. That is a whopping 206 lbs lost. I have another 60 lbs to go. I feel great. I have problems osteroarthristis which I advanced it pretty bad with the weight bearning bones. Looking at 2 knee replaces in very near future and not sure what else, I have spurs up my spine, and others in ankles, wrists, and so on so on. You know how that is the domino affect. I also have problems that wieght made it worse and that is better or no more. Reflux is gone, my sleep apeana machine was lowered from 13 air pressure to 10 air pressure(that I will be on the rest of my life do to Polio), high blood pressure no more. I also have a new life. So to all of you that just had your surgery congrats and you have a lot to look forward to. The one thing I get a kick out of is everytime I went into see the doctor before surgery I hated the scales a course when to get to high they cant weigh you anyway but still you all know what I am talking about. Now I beg them please weigh me. I is so wondeful to do that!!!!! My doctors amazed to see me. They almost dont recognize me. I love it. Any way said enough for now. This seems a slow fourm so lets see if we can liven it up out there. Take care all you Judy but my nickname is JJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views