Siouxland Ren Wench is here

msutton8
on 9/9/04 9:49 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Hi all, My name is Melissa and I co-founded the Siouxland Renaissance Festival in Sioux Falls, SD - www.siouxlandrenfest.com - 2004 was our 3rd year, it is a 1 weekend tent faire and we've been doing really well I'm /really/ new here and can't wait to meet more people - please say hello!!
Lizzi S.
on 9/9/04 9:22 pm - Hyattsville, MD
I have book marked your site and will enjoy it after work today. Thanks for the link. Lizzi
msutton8
on 9/10/04 3:52 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Hi Lizzi, Great! Hope you like it !! I'm sure it says in another post but can you let me know where you're from? What faires do you attend? =)
Lizzi S.
on 9/10/04 4:16 am - Hyattsville, MD
I am from Hyattsville, MD. I have only attended the Maryland Ren Faire it is located in Crownsville, MD. That is near Annapolis, MD. Lizzi
msutton8
on 9/10/04 10:47 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I hear good things about that one - are the Tortuga Twins out that way? I'm so excited - friend of mine is at the Minnesota Faire video taping some of my favorite shows this weekend - and I get a copy of the tape in a few weeks (grin) Price for a borrowed bodice
Jennifer W.
on 9/10/04 8:41 am - Landfall, MN
Hehe hey sexy wench! China
msutton8
on 9/10/04 10:16 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Thats me - have bodice will travel ;> I actually loaned my best bodice to one of the Horsemen for the weekend! She understands it will be returned in excellent condition or she will never need a bodice again =)
Lizzi S.
on 9/10/04 11:18 am - Hyattsville, MD
I checked the web link for the MD Faire, rennfest.com/mrf/index.html, and did not see the Tortuga's listed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views