Wow, cool, our own Ren Faire message board!

saxon1014
on 8/29/03 6:45 pm - Hanford, CA
I'm getting ready for Hanford faire, the first weekend in Oct., new costume this year! yay! Working on a 16th Century Flemish working woman's outfit. I have all my fabric figured out, now I just have to put it all together. Also gotta make my girls new bodices, they both had growth spurts!
saxon1014
on 9/14/03 7:59 am - Hanford, CA
I was hoping to see some activity on here! I have a really nice bodice I want to sell...I'll have it up on Ebay next week, look under 'dizneegirl'.
AlannaFirehart
on 3/3/04 3:58 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
woohoooo another rennie! my season starts soon too, in fact in about 3.5 weeks, starting with a 2 weekend faire in Raliegh Nc, then the renewed Va one and some of Crf and Mdrf and even some of Parf. Charlotte(aka Alanna)
AlannaFirehart
on 3/5/04 1:45 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 11/26/03 with
I got your email and promptly did a stupid and deleted it without writing sheesh. I know the feeling about garb, I made this great bodice early last season and now its too big. I really dont want to make anything else right now what with me being early on but Im gonna hve to wear something. I think at least for the 2 weekends rapidly approaching I can take in my Irish Dress and get by with that and a bra under(hate wearing bra with garb). *sigh*
Susan L.
on 9/1/04 12:08 am - Independence, MO
Newbie here. Our faire starts this weekend & runs for 7 weekends. I have to buy a new bodice this yr, but it's because I've gained weight. Haven't had my wls yet. So I have to buy a new bodice to wear for 1 yr (no, I don't sew!) & then turn around & buy a new one again next year! Bummer! But I'm looking forward to downsizing my entire wardrobe, so it's okay!
msutton8
on 9/9/04 10:07 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Greetings all - its so neat to find our own ren faire board!! My first real garb was my irish dress and I love it but it does not have near enough boning to support me, so i'm stuck wearing a bra under it or not wearing it at all I /love/ the godess bodice I got on ebay, front is nearly solid steel! I joke that I could joust in the thing.. no problem with lift in that thing (grin)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views