ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!

ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
wcf777
on 4/20/06 8:00 am - summerville, SC
I was just reading your post on 4/29. I also have trouble when to punish and when not to punish. I adopted 3 children in 1997 with special needs. They are 13, 12, and 11 now. The 13 year old has FAS, ADHD, Post Tramatic Stress Disorder, Mildly mentally retarted, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Bipolar, and Intermediate Explosive Disorder. His biological sister (12) was just diagnosed with Central Auditory Processing Difficulties. Their biological brother (11) has severe ADHD, bipolar, FAE, learning disabilities, Opposition Defiant Disorder, Post Tramatic Stress, and bipolar. Then I have my biological 4 year old. She is fine. She is advanced for her age. Again, You are not the only parent out there that has difficulty knowing when to punish and when not to. Wendy fowler
jennypo
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Brooklyn, NY
I'm new to the messageboard. My date is scheduled for June 07, 2006!!! Can't wait.
Dx E
on 4/23/06 11:53 am - Northern, MS
Pedro, feliz ver a más hombres aquí. Visite el tablero del mensaje "de los hombres" cuando usted tiene tiempo. - http://obesityhelp.com/forums/men/ Best Wishes- Dx
Amy M.
on 4/27/06 6:12 am - Northport, AL
Y yo pense que you era la unica persona del "South" que hablaba espanol....que milagro!! Amy Mena
Lena360
on 4/22/06 2:46 am - Mustard Seed, IL
I'm scheduled for June 1st...bright and early in the morning
blumissy
on 4/22/06 12:46 pm - Loveland, CO
Hi Joanne, Congrats on your surgery! I am scheduled for June 22nd. I am so excited, I just can't wait. Take Care, Dee
Melliejj
on 4/26/06 1:15 am - Morrisville, NC
Hi Charlotte, I usually am at that faire, with a princess hat booth (Whimsey Castle). This year I didn't sign up not knowing if I would be able to since my surgery was in February. So far I've lost 43 pounds and it will be so good to get back into some of my pretty garb again!
suncarekids
on 4/29/06 9:48 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi sarah, i have lymphedema of the upper right leg, I am using lumbar braces to keep from swelling. I swim almost daily and use the water jets to massage the affected areas. I am scheduled for surgery in june and hope to control my leg so it wont be a compounding problem. thanks michel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow! A RF forum!
AllieSutherland · 0 replies · 440 views
Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 618 views
NYRF and SCA
DrGaellon · 0 replies · 398 views