Nikki's Low Carb Recipe File?

Denise Reinart
on 9/2/04 11:54 am - Okeene, OK
Nikki, I would love to have a copy of your cookbook. Thanks for sharing it with us. Neice [email protected]
Nikki6f
on 9/3/04 8:15 am - Fair Haven, MI
It's on the way!
mars.renee
on 9/2/04 12:51 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I would also love love LOVE a copy! Please please?! lol thanks... [email protected]
Nikki6f
on 9/3/04 8:15 am - Fair Haven, MI
It's on the way!
virginia R.
on 9/2/04 9:40 pm - jamestown, ny
Dearest Nikki, First of all i just read your profile. You poor woman with everything you went through. I had a 5"x4" reopened to heal from the inside out. That was nothing compare to what you went through. My husband had the same thing happen to him, but he ended up in surgery again to help cut the infection out of him. He's been through alot. Congradulations!!! to you. Hope your life is now everything you dreamed about. Mine sure has changed. I like to have a copy of the low carb recipe file. please send to [email protected] have a great day and a much healthier journey.
Nikki6f
on 9/3/04 8:34 am - Fair Haven, MI
Your file is on the way. And while I thank you for the kind words, it must be a case of mistaken identity. I have had no complications and am still doing great at 10 weeks. Down 50 pounds and no food problems. Nikki
MKBM444
on 9/3/04 11:11 pm - Morgantown, WV
Nikki, Could I Please have a copy sent to me also. Thank You [email protected]
Nikki6f
on 9/6/04 10:15 am - Fair Haven, MI
Check you inbox!
lynnvirginia
on 9/3/04 2:03 am - Midlothian, VA
I would love a copy. Thanks. Lynn [email protected]
Tina G.
on 9/3/04 4:03 am - Bangor, PA
Could be of a little pain and ask for a copy of the recipe files? [email protected] thank you in advance and happy eating.
Most Active