Ideas for Themed Dinner Party, Food, Games, Decorations

Suzi Que
on 7/22/09 4:56 am - British Columbia, Canada

Hey All,

I'm going to show some friends how much I appreciate them and am thinking of hosting a Caribbean Themed Dinner Party.  Have any of you done this or attended one.....what ideas do you like or what worked and was fun?

Let's share....

Flaming Limbo Caribbean theme Party by elguitarro_2000.Caribbean Party Ensemble by lindapetersondesignsparty 1 on caribe (2) by Big Dave1968Chinese-Caribbean Party by AppetiteforChinaDay 44: Viva Carnival by NoNo^Q8 - Free Photographer

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Tammy H.
on 7/23/09 11:40 pm - Greenville, OH
Sounds fun...write down different types of food on little slips of paper...such as sweet and sour chicken, marshmellows, sour kraut, turkey hotdogs, or include names of the foods you are serving at your party...Pin one slip on each persons back...They have to walk around talking to people, asking only Yes and No questions, in order to find out what food item they are...Gives everyone a chance to mingle and get to meet everyone...Plus its fun

A big fruit bowl might be good to set out....Lots of homemade bread, in different shapes...Platters of cheese, meats, veggies...Maybe some cheese balls...

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active