MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/24/12 6:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

It's the beginning of another great week on the horizon.    What are you grateful for today?   You know that we all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   No one guaranteed us a perfect life nor a trouble free one for that matter.   We have to take what life throws at us and just run with it and make it positive and work for us.    Today I am so grateful for my life ( as unperfect as it is ) and all the wonderful people in it.    So grateful for every problem and trail that is thrown in my direction because I know going through and working through these problems and issues make me a much stronger person in the long run.     SO grateful for my family and friends.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed and wonderful week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 9/24/12 1:22 pm - Duluth, MN
I am grateful for my WLS...that I am healthier because of it. I am thankful that I am finally feeling some restriction. I had to have my band unfilled for 6 weeks this summer due to it having moved(as opposed to "slipped") a bit. When I went back 6 weeks later I found I had gained 12 pounds!!! I went from having 8 pounds to goal to having 20!!!!! My first fill since was 3 weeks ago. No restrictive feeling yet. Next will was last week(I am now filled to 5cc) and some restriction especially with bread haha). YAY!!! I HOPE I CAN LOSE THOSE 20 POUNDS QUICKLY!!!

~Kim~

Most Active