MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/17/12 6:23 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Monday Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very many things in our lives to be grateful for.    Sometimes we are just too blind to actually see some of them or  we just take them for granted.    I hear people all the time complain about their lives and say that they have nothing to be grateful for...that is NOT a true statement though.   Wonder if they woke up without being able to see..hear....or walk if they would say that.   Life offers none of us any guarantees.    Today I am grateful for the people that I have met here on Obesity Help.   I've met some really amazing people here.    Some I talk to on the phone and have never met and some have turned out to be very dear friends.    The people here on OH just seem to "get us" and know what our journey is all about.    I am SO very grateful for OH and what I have learned here and for all the support and encouragement on the message boards.    SO please don't say you have nothing to be grateful for....we are TRULY a grateful group of people.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active