THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/18/12 11:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    Whether it is something personal or the weather.   I know I am always happy to wake up to the sun shining and the birds singing outside.    Life offers us NO guarantees.    We have to sometimes take life by the horns and direct it into the direction we feel is right for our life.    Even though I woke up with a headache this AM I am grateful for today.    I've been on this earth for 59 yrs. today.   Yep....I'm getting pretty old or by years I am.   I certainly don't feel that old since my WLS almost 7 yrs. ago.   I am SO grateful for my WLS and for all the support and encouragement here on OH.   I am also very grateful for the privilege of being a support group leader for Obesity Help.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today and please stay hydrated and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/19/12 1:45 am - Duluth, MN
Today, I am grateful for friends! And I would like to say Happy Birthday to my dear friend Vivian!!! Love you!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 7/19/12 2:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
Awe....I love you too Kim and I hope that your doing well and that the weight is holding or headed downward.   I'm praying for you my dear friend.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active