WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/11/12 1:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I am late posting.   I had a BAD night.   I had a reaction to something I ate or got around...not sure what though.    I woke up at 1;30 AM itching on my hands and arms.   I couldn't get any relief so I went to Walmart at 2 AM for Benidryl and some Cortazone 10.   LOL   Thank GOD it worked and I finally passed out and went to sleep.   My hands and arm were blood red.    I am grateful today that I got relief for that and that I finally got relief and went to sleep.     I am also grateful for everyone *****ads my posts.    I pray that everyone has a amazing day today.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/11/12 2:37 am - Duluth, MN
I am grateful for my OH friends, and I am grateful for all my friends and family. I am grateful for all the posting you do on the message board, Vivian. I am grateful you got some relief so you could get some sleep last night.

~Kim~

Most Active