FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/5/12 11:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope that you've had a good week and are ready for the weekend.    As I think of what all today that I am grateful for in my life.   I think about Obesity Help.    We are so LUCKY to have such a amazing website to go to for support.    No matter what time of the night or day there is almost ALWAYS someone on here to lend support and encouragement to others in need.   I know when I was newly post op from my WLS there were times when I needed answers to issues that I was experiencing and there was always someone willing to give me some much needed advice.    So today I am grateful for all the people here on OH willing to give advice to others and for all the amazing people *****ad my posts and respond to them.   I have met some amazing people on here....some will be lifelong friends  ( some I have met and some I have only met online ).    Thank you all *****spond to these posts.    It makes you feel good to let others know that there is always something in life to be grateful for.     Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active