LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS SUNDAY IN KELLER, TX.E

Vivian Prouty
on 7/4/12 1:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Happy 4th of July Everyone,   This coming sunday is our monthly meeting ( a week late...sorry about that ).    I have a great meeting planned and I hope that you ALL plan on being there.   Summer is tough on us all.    Let's all come and support one another on this lifelong Weight Loss journey.    If you have been MIA for a while and have put on a few pounds....trust me we will NOT throw any stones at you.    We miss you and would like for you to come be part of us again.    After all....1 hour a month ISN'T too much IMHO to get support and hopefully make some life long friends.    So please plan on coming this sunday.    We would love to have you join us.   If you know anyone pre op or looking into surgery please invite them to come with you.    PLEASE RSVP if you plan on attending so I will have enough materials for everyone.    Hope to see you sunday.        Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian   WHERE AND WHEN.....SUNDAY JULY 8, 2012   3:30 - 4:30 PM                                     CARROLL WATKINS DRIVING SCHOOL                                     303 N. MAIN STREET   ( NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL....KELLER PLAZA CENTER )                                     KELLER, TEXAS 76248

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active