MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/1/12 11:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    You may be sitting there saying.....SHE doesn't know MY life nor everything that I have gone through in my life.   That IS a true statement but then again....there is always something we can be grateful for.    My life has not  been a bed of roses either....we have NO guarantees of a perfect life on this earth.     But I can tell you.....if you focus on the negative things in your life.....you will have a miserable life.    Today I am grateful for my family and all the wonderful changes that are being made daily.    Grateful for the love and support of family members and grateful for all the blessings and the not so blessed things that come into my life....it is those things that teach me a valuable lesson.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active