TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/12 11:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a amazing week.    Thank God mine has been uneventful so far...well since sunday that is.  LOL    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   We ALL seem to take things for granted....even if we don't realize we are doing that.    For instance how often do you think....WOW I am grateful for breathing....opening my eyes....hearing the birds chirp and wake me up in the morning.    We have NO guarantees of ANY  of these things.    These are all "gifts" from our heavenly maker everyday.   I am SO grateful for everything thrown my way no matter how painful they may be....because I know that those things are making ME GROW as a person and making me stronger .  
  PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and try to have  amazing day and stay hydrated in all the heat.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active