MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/24/12 10:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning OH Friends,

First off....I am glad that it is monday.    From friday afternoon till now was horrible for me.   My middle son was admitted to the hospital for heart and back issues ( he was told 2 weeks ago his kidneys weren't functioning properly ) Thank GOD that wasn't true although what they found wasn't great news but at least all major organs are functioning.    They discovered the back issues were a buldging disk.   I'm going to have to research remedys for that LOL.    So today I am grateful that hopefully my son's health from 13 yrs of drug use is being somewhat restored.    He is out of the Teen challenge program though.    We prayed last week and they said since he had been out on medical leave he would have to re-start his 12 months.   To me that is crazy when you have been sober for 10 months and have NO desire to return to that lifestyle.   I am SO grateful for his additude on that too.    Please keep him in your prayers if  you will.    We still have no resolutions to the heart problems.    He went to a county hospital but NOT the county we live in and his heart didn't mess up while he was there from friday evening till sunday.    So he is going to followup at our county hospital.  PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active