THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/21/12 1:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

It is STILL morning....just much much later than when I normally post this.    I am very tired today.   I drove over 600 miles yesterday going to Teen Challenge in San Antonio and getting my 26 yr. olds belongings.   This morning I've been in his bedroom trying to wash things up and put his clothes away.   Now this AM I am SO grateful that my son is home and is drug free and that God has set him from from the bondage that his addiction had on his life for the past 13 yrs.     I am also grateful that he is home and I will be ever so grateful when we get all his health issues resolved.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 6/21/12 6:35 am - Duluth, MN
Today I am very grateful to be able to be safe, warm and dry in my apartment. Duluth MN had 9 inches of rain Tuesday and Wednesday, with between 60 and 70 million dollars worth of damage in the town. Our zoo flooded and many animals died. Many of the surviving animals were transferred to other zoos to be taken care of. Within a mile of my apartment in any direction there was destruction, yet God has chosen to keep our building safe. So that is what I am grateful for today, and will be for a very long time to come

~Kim~

Most Active