WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/19/12 2:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Sorry I am posting this tuesday night.    My son who has been in Teen Callenge for 10 months got a phone call today from them ( he's been home for 29 days with MAJOR health issues ) was told that if he came back he would have to re-start his 12 months.    He had 2 months left.    So early in the AM we are driving down to get all of his belongings there.   PLEASE keep us in your prayers.    Although I am in unbelief about their decision....I am OK with WHO my son is now.   He IS a man of God.    HE is the man who God wanted to be in the beginning.   I do Thank Teen Challenge for all the things that tthey have done to prepare him for his future.   IDK why they decided what they did but I do know that MY GOD is in control.     Today I am SO grateful for that program and the lives that are changed forever because of Teen Challenge Centers for men, woman. and teens.     PLEASE keep us in your prayers as I drive for 11 + hours.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active