MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/18/12 6:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post this AM.   I had to take my 6 yr. old great nephew to his swimming lesson and then life got in the way.   LOL   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    Today I am SO grateful that God placed my 26 yr. old son in our lives when he was a newborn.    He is the product of drug addict parents who gave him up.    At age 12 he started smoking pot and then went on to harder things.....11 months ago he decided he wanted to meet his birth Mom.    I arranged it and they met.   it was NOT a good thing....but God turned that bad thing into a "good thing".   10 months ago he entered into Teen Challenge and has been drug free ever since.     He has been out almost 30 days due to health issues which could be caused by his long term drug use ( He was IV heron user for over 5 yrs. ).     He was told if he doesn't go back by wednesday he will have to begin his 12 month period over.    He doesn't really want to go back.    Today I am grateful to God and for him being in my life.....that he is DRUG FREE and said he will never return to drugs.    I am grateful for him turning his life over to God and not running from him anymore.    I am grateful that he is now engaged to a beautiful young lady who supports his decisions.   Whether he goes back or not....he is a winner in MY eyes.    SO grateful to be his Momma.    Please share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and please if you believe in prayer....Keep him in your prayers.   Thanks and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active